From the pickup at the airport to the return at the end of our vacation, Infinity was great.
Staff was friendly and helpful, rooms cleaned ever 3 days. The on site beach restaurant always had good food and service at a reasonable prices.
There was a good selection restaurant in the area prices from $6 to $40. Whether you want a burger or grilled lobster.
A few of our favourites in addition to Infinity Bay:
Smugglers far end of West Bay, Steaks, seafood, great nachos, Location is right on the water at the far end of West Bay.
Celeste West Bay Great dinner deal, 2 glasses of wine, shrimp cocktail, 2 lobster tails and desert $60 for 2
Vinage Pearl, West Bay, very nice, we had the steaks and they were excellent
Besos, West End, probably one of the nicest atmospheres, live music great food, good service
Fosters, West Bay has daily specials Thursdays is $12 lobster (2 tails and a side)
Eagle Rays bar and grill, West End great location out over the water food was good service was friendly
Lighthouse West End we had a couple of lunches good value, nice location on the water
Rotisserie Chicken West End, the place was packed really good chicken
Banana Mamas had the most live bands and entertainment, great spot to unwind at the end of the day.
This area is a well known for diving and snorkelling in clear blue water, the reef is second only to the great barrier.
Lots of other things to do, zip lines, iguana farm, rain forest near by and great beach walking for miles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: West Bay Beach, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras, Central America (15 minutes from airport). Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)Keywords: Luxurious Condo Resort 2BR/2BA at Infinity Bay Roatan. Planning a vacation now to leave in the fall? Location Location Location. The most beautiful upscale resort which is called Infinity Bay Resort located at West Bay Beach, which is one of the top beaches in Roatan, Honduras and of the Caribbean. The reef is only yards away, which is the second largest coral reef in the world. Swim with the turtles and an abundance of marine life, go diving and discover more, or use our complimentary kayaks. Local activities, include scuba diving, sailing, fishing, canopy tours, horseback riding, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infinity Bay Spa and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Hotel West Bay
- Infinity Bay Hotel And Beach
- Infinity Bay Resort And Beach
- Infinity Bay Spa And Beach Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras