“Good Food in a Gorgeous Setting!!”

LALA Gallery and Garden Cafe
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: LALA is a restaurant, art gallery, clothing boutique and tropical garden oasis. Eat, drink, shop and chill in our unique West Bay location. LALA Cafe serves delicious and healthy home-cooking using only whole foods. Our menu is internationally inspired and prepared using the freshest local ingredients. Our speciality is plant-based cuisine - we offer plentiful vegan options as well as seafood. We are fully licensed and offer also fine loose leaf teas, organic Honduran coffee, natural juices and delicious home-made desserts. Enjoy your meal in our lush tropical gardens - a hidden oasis in the heart of West Bay. LALA Gallery and LALA Boutique presents a specially curated selection of indigenous art from Central American and Mexico as well as women's clothing featuring the LALA brand. LALA is deeply committed to sustainability and conservation. We hold the “Go Blue Bay Islands” NatGeo sustainability certfication. Welcome to LALA - a feast for all the senses.
Reviewed June 23, 2014

LALA Garden Café is by far my favorite place to dine in Roatan. On a recent 7 week hiatus to Roatan, I dined at LALA frequently and was always pleased with the food and beverages. LALA Café is a nice change from the beachside restaurants that serve a variety of deep fried fishes and the like. The owner, Layle, chooses to prepare and serve fresh, locally sourced foods in her garden environment which relaxes the soul. A must have is the fresh guacamole!! And try one of LALA's fresh made juices...with rum or sans rum...it's still delicious! I enjoyed dining at LALA in the evening when I could sit in the garden under the stars and have a refreshing beverage. Vegan and vegetarian dishes are available as well..and don't miss one of Layle's famous desserts. Entrees, Apps, Drinks or Dessert...LALA Garden Café will please your palate and your psyche!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

So many differ favors of juice to satisfy all types. Incredible service and views. The service is as good as the food. Owned by a wonderful woman who delights in making sure everything is perfect. The cheese plates not to be missed as well as the babaganoush was a wonderful surprise who knew you could get great authenticate middle eastern in roatan. Heads up my girlfriend is lebanese she should know.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Whether you love healthy food or you just want something tasty, LALA Garden Cafe is one of the best choices on the island. The first couple of days in Roatan, we were wondering where the fresh, locally sourced food was and today we found it! If we don't eat anywhere else on our trip, I will be completely content--it is THAT good!! The atmosphere, as well as the menu selection, is very tranquil. There is a lot of unique choices to suit any taste preference (Vegan and Vegetarian options available as well). The owner and staff are very attentive as well as knowledgeable about all of the offerings. If you are looking for something that is unique, and a little different from the status quo, you have to give LALA Garden Cafe a shot--it will not disappoint!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

First off, the gardens are absolutely beautiful. Even though the road is just feet away, the patio is surprisingly quite. On an island with it's fair share of fried food, it's nice when you find something completely different. And I love that more vegetarian and vegan friendly places are opening around Roatan. The roasted tomato and olive tapenade was my favorite thing we had that night. Though, the fresh made guacamole and ceviche were also great. Really, all the food (shared between 4 people) was fantastic. And Layle makes some amazing fresh juices and lemonade!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I stopped by and fell in love with this oasis. Beautiful grounds to relax and enjoy great good and drink. I'm
Only on day two of my trip, and I've been here three times already. Delicious and I will be back nearly every day of my trip to start my morning with a pineapple basil juice, or a watermelon mint juice, so refreshing and hydrating!