There is way to much to write about our stay at the West Bay Lodge. To say that it is helmed by amazing owners in Milos and Celeste or that it is staffed by a team of professionals including Melody, Ayuki, Angel, Nicky, Darsan and many more only starts to tell the story. Maybe a Top Ten list (in no particular order) will best sum it up:
10) Tasty breakfasts daily with an ever-changing menu.
9) 4 tame and delightful parrots
8) Shakira the watusa (agouti)
7) Exceptionally nice, though not luxurious, bungalow. Clean, roomy and comfortable.
6) A staff that is willing and happy to see to our every need. Unbelievably so.
5) A mini-mall across the street that has a small grocery, a nice wine/coffee bar and a motor
scooter rental shop!
4) The owners seem to attract a wonderful, international clientele.
3) The most amazing beach a 5-minute walk from the bungalow
2) Fantastic snorkeling - turtles, rays, squid, jacks, snapper, barracuda - you name it, it
is all there for the watching.
1) The folks at West Bay Lodge will work with guests to make an amazing dinner that ends
with a proposal of marriage. Romantic, private and fun. It was the perfect capstone to a
Thanks Milos, Celeste and the whole gang. We cannot wait to see you again, soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your West Bay Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay Lodge And Spa Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras