We had a fabulous time on this vacation. Lots to do, or just lay back and enjoy the fantastic beach. Snorkling, para sailing, scuba diving, zip lining. We checked a lot of things off our bucket lists. You could reach all of this without taxi's or buses. It was available right from the beach. Gumbalimba Park was a lot of fun. We were there on a day with no cruise ships, so we pretty much had it all to ourselves. Our resort smelled clean no musty odors, and the staff was friendly. You will take tons of pictures, we didnt fear for safety at all. The food wasnt elaborate, but you never went hungry. Brief power outages happened. This is a resort and an island I would definately recommend and will return to again. For night life, there is plenty of bars along the beach. This is not a good resort for a person with mobility issues! If you want late night action and parties, go to a different island. This is a great place for daytime activities, and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henry Morgan is an All Inclusive Resort located in the best beach of Roatan, West Bay. Our mission is to anticipate and deliver on the dreams and expectations of every guest's perfect holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Henry Morgan Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Henry Morgan Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Henry Morgan
- Henry Morgan Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras