This was one of our best holidays EVER!! First off; I want to give a Huge Shout Out~ to Roberto; the manager. After our wonderful experience at your beautiful resort; I was saddened to read the negative press you got here. For someone who doesn't speak english; you sure know the universal language for Friendliness, and Service. Both my husband and I wish you termendous success at your upcoming Triathalon!! To "Ziggy" and Jenny; our friends at the Best Bar in West Bay. Thank you for taking such good care of us all week. You will not be forgotten. The drinks were fresh, with real juice and this was such a lovely surprise! Lucie and Patrick of Sunwing- It was a seemless transition from airport to Hotel. Very well organized. The two of you; were such a joy to get to know. Thanks for all your assistance! You are appreciated! Finally to our lovely chambermaid; wait staff; maintenence; and servers at Paradise. You are the Pride of your resort. Thank you thank you!!!
Now~ On to the important things..
Roatan is a beautiful, lush, rainforest. West Bay has one of the nicest beaches we've ever seen. White powder sand, blue/green water. Different beaches may not be white sand (Sandy Beach for example is darker) It sits on the second largest barrier reef in the world. It is a DIVING , Snorkling holiday. There are other things to do; rent scooters, bikes, go ziplining- check out West End etc. But I felt the primary reason to visit was to enjoy the people, the beach and enjoy the adventure. Paradise Beach Resort is THE BEST of the Henry Morgan Properties we experienced while there. It is the most intimate; beautifully landscaped; perfectly situated; with by far the best beach bar in West Bay. Everyone would say so.. The 3 star rating of this resort is no reflection of the experience; but rather the amenities on the property. This resort does not have a huge pool, kids club, room service; spa or gym. This is a holiday for Beach Lovers, looking to relax and get away from it all. It is a quaint, small, hospitable gem- tucked away; and secluded from the cruise day traffic. They even have a rule that the chairs are only for the guests! The staff work tirelessly to keep the grounds clean and debris free. The beach in front of the resort was simply outstanding. Some of the best snorkling we've ever done; was off the beach- a two minute walk down. Completely Free!! We never waited for a drink, a chair a towel or maid service. It was Top Notch. The food was great~ I cannot state this enough. It was healthy, fresh and plentiful. I give this resort and their staff 5 stars for going above and beyond whenever possible. I have so much I'd love to share about what you can expect if you are travelling; so please feel free to e-mail me directly!! firstname.lastname@example.org
I've also included some photos.
Alise and Jay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras