All reviewsrooftop poolblue planet diverswest endfishhotel groundsall inclusive packagehotel guestslarge balconyday passcruise ship dayshenry morganplenty of chairsscuba divingnice resortlounge chairsdive shopwater taxi
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I enjoyed my second visit just as much as the first. It takes about an hour to be picked up after our ship docked. They go to Coxen Hole first and then pick up at Mahgany Bay. I don't mind the wait the resort is worth it. It wasn't crowded, the food was good, bucket of beer for cheap. Beautiful pool and grounds, beach was great.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Juan G, Public Relations Manager at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Shane,

Glad you had an amazing time during your visit to Roatan and we hope you will return for a proper holiday and enjoy everything that Paradise and the island has to offer.

Regards,

Paradise Beach Hotel.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Excellent hotel, my preferred in West Bay! The rooms are super comfortable, always clean, the hotel staff is super friendly, they always treat you well and that makes you feel comfortable and good, knowing that they are always looking after you. The restaurants serve ultra delicious food with varied menus, and good daily deals for lunch or dinner. The bar serves amazing drinks. The pool area is really nice, always clean. Located right infront of the beach, where you can lay in the sun and admire the beautiful sunsets. This hotel is fantastic for family, friends, couples, business or even travelling solo. You'll always want to come back!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank SharyZepeda
Juan G, Public Relations Manager at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear SharyZepeda,

Great to know that you had an excellent time at Paradise and we are always keen to hear your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future, so that you may continue to enjoy the best that Roatan has to offer. West Bay Beach is second to none and considered one of the best beaches in the world.

See you soon,

Paradise Beach Hotel.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Nice sand and surf. Plenty of food and drink places. Stopped there on a cruise. takes a cab to get there. Not to expensive. Lots of sun. Lots of vendors selling stuff. Prices are not too expensive. Great time.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Ayfoss N, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2017

Dear Larry:
It’s always a pleasure to read such positive reviews and to know that all the energy and hard work is well worth the effort.

The Family Paradise thanks you for your comment. We hope to continue being part of your trip every time you come to Roatan.

We are happy that you have enjoyed and remember that the whole Paradise Family reminds you with much affection
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Amazing location right on the beach, clean rooms. Safe, secure, really great staff in the buffet (breakfast), nice front desk staff. They should be transparent that there is absolutely no wifi access in the rooms, only in common areas. "Free" shuttle only runs specific times, had to take a taxi back to the airport unless I wanted to be there 3 hours early for a local flight. Cayuco bar was awful, over 1 hour to wait for fish so tough that it couldn't be cut with a knife. A lot of tension/arguing between bartenders and servers. Kitchen and bar need a great manager that can increase efficiency. Shouldn't need to wait over an hour for food, including room service, and over 15 mins for a drink even when it was very slow volume. Bartenders need to pay attention to guests as opposed to watching TV and us having to constantly flag them down while visibly standing at the bar. No offer made to refund dinners with extreme wait times and food that was not eaten due to cold, dry, tough fish...

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank laura_morello_syor
Ayfoss N, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Laura:
I have read your review and take in consideration all you have said , we have taken notes in all your points. We hope in your next stay you can choose us again and give us the opportunity to prove you that our Place is truly a Paradise as you said above.

Thanks for the review, we take very seriously all comments and react accordingly.
Best Regards

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I stayed here for one night. The room was great. There's a pool in the main area. Also there is a gym, mini pool and roof deck in the building i was staying on. Good views!

the service I had the restaurant was horrible. I sat at my table ( right in front of manager) for a good 15 mins before anyone even came up to me. Heres the best part two other families sat down after me and were given menus and drink orders. So i go up the manager and had to ask for a menu! She gives me a menu (in spanish) and I go back to my table. another 20 mins goes by before the waiter comes to me and asks me for my order. Even though the menu was in spanish (I understood most of the menu), i still had some questions.about certain items, The waiter gets me the english menu and then disappears for another 10 mins. I finally place my order food and drinks! you would think you get your drink fairly quickly. NOPE! it took 15 mins before I had to go up and ask where my drink was! Finally got my drinks! all in the meantime those two families got their food and everything! Heres the kicker, I overhear the manager talking to the waiter that I had to ask for my drinks. He then proceeds to say "oh he wanted buffalo wings as well" So i see him place the order. Are you kidding me! My order arrives and its BBQ wings. I tell the waiter its supposed to be buffalo. he says he will switch it but at this point i don't want to eat there anymore and just want to go back to my room and head to the ocean. So i tell him I want the food to go cause now I've been waiting for over 1.5 hours to eat. The waiter claims to say its busy and he is sorry! Sorry buddy when you have 5 tables to wait on its not busy ( i was watching) and you forgot to place my order! I told the front desk about my experience and they did nothing about it. I also paid for my meal even thoughI prolly received some horrible service.

Overall stay here but DO NOT EAT THERE! go down the beach to Argentinan
grill (good food and great service)

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Ayfoss N, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Paradise Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear Kunal P: