My family traveled to Roatan with another family the week of March 13-20 and absolutely loved the rustic nature of the island. We rented two garden villas which were perfectly sized for each family of four. We had air conditioning in each bedroom and main living space along with adequate cable TV channels. We like to cook our own meals and found the kitchens to not be adequately stocked. However we shared items between each villa and were able to make it work. The beds were very comfortable. The only complaint we had was with the water pressure. There were times when we got nothing more than a trickle out of our showers.
We had the bed and breakfast package and found the buffet to be fine each morning. A larger selection of items each day would have been nice, however like I told my friend I eat the same thing for breakfast every day at home so this is no different. We really enjoyed walking up and down the beach and trying out the different restaurants. We often had appetizers at the PBH beach bar and were perfectly satisfied. Aquino made sure our drinks were never empty and provided exceptional service. All of the staff at the resort were amazing and we felt very safe.
The beach was amazing. There was only one day where it appeared they were shuttling in cruise shop guests, however there were enough beach chairs for everyone to go around.
We couldn't have been happier with PBH and plan to return with our families next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras