My daughter and I spent Christmas and New Years at Paradise Beach Resort. It is our second time there and we love the smaller resort. Lot's of sun and shade, and always a chair on the beach. The staff is amazing and because it is a smaller resort you get to know everyone. The rooms are spacious and clean. The food has greatly improved thanks to the new chef! Thomas, Ever, Ingrid, Aquino and all the staff are amazing! Kathleen the Sunwing rep is very helpful. If you are there to dive, then TGI Diving right beside the resort is awesome. Juan Carlos is very patient and the entire staff has a great sense of humour. After talking to some divers that went with other companies, I found that TGI dives were a little longer. Also you have to visit Anita, The Queen of the Paddleboards!!! She and her Daughter will have you dancing in the ocean on your board! This island is truly a piece of paradise, but remember it is a very small island, so if you are a 5 star kind of person, then this is not for you. If you can go with the flow, then book your trip now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras