I have visited Roatan several times but always stayed somewhere else; I'm glad I found this hotel. Check-in was smooth. We received a free welcome drink at check-in. You get a wrist bracelet at this hotel and need it to charge to the room and should have it to get the included breakfast, so make sure it isn't overlooked. We did not get them for some reason and stopped in on our second day to get them to make everything easier.
Our room was on the bottom floor at the far end of the property and was not wheelchair accessible. Make sure you check with the hotel before booking here as I'm not sure any of the rooms would be. Our room was large and adequately stocked. There was a TV, small bathroom with amenities (shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer), safe, plenty of closet space, and a small deck and a large patio with table and chairs.
The grounds are lush and tropical and there are several dining options available on site. There is a small pool behind the pizza restaurant and another larger one off the dining room where breakfast was served. Both were secluded and surrounded with beautiful vegetation. Lounge chairs with cushions are available at both pools. The beach is a short walk through the trees. Beach chairs and towels are provided, although the beach is somewhat sloped and they are the hard plastic style (a little uncomfortable for any length of time). The beach and water are fantastic. Many restaurant options are a short walk down the beach.
The breakfast buffet had a nice choice of options: several kinds of fresh fruit, breads and rolls, yogurt, meats, cereals, pancakes, french toast, eggs, etc. We were there for 5 days and there was plenty of variety to not get bored.
We needed to make local calls while there and the front desk kindly made them on their cell phone as the phone in the room only contacts the front desk. I was very pleased with this hotel and thought it was a great value. Definitely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras