Family of four spent March Break 2013 in 2 suites at this lovely spot. We had a wonderful week of R&R with nicely varied meals, a great beach super close, fabulous snorkeling, great diving with Bananarama next door, delicious strawberry Daquiris at the too-convenient beach bar (thanks Richard-bartender with flair). You are allowed one 'a la carte' meal other than the buffet so we ate at the beach one evening under the stars. The last night is also on the beach which is very charming thanks to their special lighting. Found the beach days when cruise ships were in port to be a little harried-thank god we weren't close to the 'rent-a-beach' down the way where they beach themselves by the hundreds. The beach walk to West End takes about 50 minutes and is very peaceful, especially if you go barefoot when possible. Went trolling out front with locals and caught ourselves a tuna-dinner ($200/4 hours). We've been twice and would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras