We were in Roatan in Feb for the first time. The resort was a great surprise, small, only 40 some rooms,the grounds are jungle like - it was like being in a tropical get away! Our room was on the 3rd floor and the large patio was surrounded by foliage. Very beautiful!!!! The room was average, nothing fancy but very clean and private. Great air conditioning, nice modern bathroom. Big shower. The only complaint was that the walls were thin, we could hear people in the room behind us talking, opening their closet etc. They were very early raisers and came in late!!! Otherwise a great experience.
The food was good, lots of veggies, fruit, chicken, fish - lots of healthy choices.
The staff is excellent, very friendly, kind, helpful. Had some trouble with the outdoor lighting on our floor, it was never resolved so had to be careful with that first step down! The manager was friendly and very visable.
Access to the beach very close proximity, beach bar is very nice excellent food and service. Special dinners were excellent, right on the beach.
The beach is a nice walk, snorkling, diving all right there. There's a water taxi to take you into West End for $3.00 each.
We would definately go back but would get a Junior Suite next time for a little extra room and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras