We were a little unsure of what we would get at this little place in Roatan but were very pleased with the over-all experiense. It was like a readers digest version of all inclusive resorts. We have stayed in many larger and grander (fancy decor) resorts but this one had a intimate feel that we loved. We met many other guests who were great to talk to. The rooms were very clean, food was plentiful and very tasty! although not a large buffet we never went hungry and never had a dish presented that was unedible. They made something different each day and did not repeat much. The beach is busy but there was quiet places on the resort to get away from the "boat people" and venders. If the beach bar was busy it was only a one minute walk to the bar at the buffet restaurant. Anything you wanted was a one minute walk away. The best part of this experience was the water and the fish we saw just off the beach! Snorkeling was fabulous! No need to take expensive tours as it is all there just off the beach. Please dont stand on the coral, many of the cruise ship people are uneducated about the dont touch policy in the ocean. I would stay here again for sure. The manager by the way is getting in better wine which should be there now. All the staff tried very hard to make our stay a pleasant experience.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras