I would like to start by saying we have traveled for years, and stayed at resorts that were 3 - 5 stars. This little resort is every bit a 3.5 only because it has some limitations. I would rate it a 4.5 star on it's efforts and staff. The resort was perfect for what we were looking for, we did our research before we went and I suggest everyone do the same. If you go on any trip with unreal expectations then you will be dissappointed, if you go with an open mind and attitude to have a good time you will!. Our room was on the top floor, 1109 and we loved it, always spotless, and spelled clean every day. The good service never ended, the staff work from 6-10 every day, but I never had one staff member be rude or not smile. They are wonderful people, and are very proud of their country, as they should be. The Island is beautiful, go and see it, explore and see what you went to see. If you have gone to be waited on hand and foot, go to Mexico to your 5 star and be a princess for the week.! The only complaint we had all week, was that when the boats come , they take over the beach. The bar gets busy, and they buy their drinks, it appears that the all inclusive people are not noticed during the times that ship customers are on the beach. Our suggestions would be to have one bar only for All Inclusive, as we did get frustrated waiting for the bar tender to look our way to order a drink. The food is good, limited but very nice, no complaints about the quality of the menue. We will most likely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras