Just back from a 2 wk stay at Paradise Beach, dec 3-17 great place to hang out, staff very friendly and alway's smiling,the service is great they will help you in anyway they can,rooms are nice, clean and alway's done early, we stayed in a suite it 's perfect if you want some extra room, beach-bar great service, and on the beach, snorkelling and diving is excellent, the whole place is like a nice little hideaway.
But like many resorts there is always something to complain about, in this resort it's the FOOD, sad to say it needs a lot of improvement, breakfast, lunch and dinner, first week not so good, after a lot of complains it improved a bit the 2nd week, we where assured before we left that changes were being worked on, and I think they will.
We still highly recommend this resort, we'l be back.
Stoney Creek. ONT
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras