My husband really enjoyed our vacation at the Paradise Beach Resort. Everything was what we expected, great room with great balcony, staff is great, beach bar is in a wonderful spot to watch the sunset every evening, food was plentiful, you could always find something to eat, and if you like seafood there seem to be no shortage. The one and only complaint i would have is that, I like red wine, and there never seem to be any, i think only 2 nights at dinner there was some, and it didn't matter how much we tipped, there was none to be found..... so i gave up and bought a couple of bottes at the grocery store in Coxen Hole....
I did not find the Sunwing reps helpful at all, but easy to figure it out on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in tropical gardens, the newly renovated Paradise Beach Hotel with direct access to the renowned West Bay Beach and only steps away from turquoise waters and world famous coral reef is a great family destination. With four restaurants, two swimming pools, fully equipped dive center and Gym, Paradise Beach Hotel has something for everyone. Roatan as a destination is renowned for its Dolphin attractions, world Class Golf Course, numerous outdoor activities and its close proximity to the USA with direct flight from Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami and El Salvador. Come and join us for one of the most beautiful sunsets in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Beach Club Hotel West Bay
- Paradise Beach Resort
- Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras