1,134 results
All reviewssan simona la carte restaurantswest endliving roomla sirenasfishall inclusive packagesunwing repbottled waterday passan excursiondive resortcruise shippool viewocean frontfull kitchenwater taxi
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Mayan princess was a beautiful experience wonderful pools and activities , the rooms were nice and clean , the beautiful beach was steps away. Service was outstanding especially from the waiters such as marlon and Joel . I loved and enjoyed my stay at Mayan princess and I can’t wait to come again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Julien H
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Everyone at the hotel works very hard, but these two servers really go above and beyond! Johnny and Marlon were always right there with drinks in hand and a smile on their faces! Service like this is so rare to find! Both gentlemen are absolute gems!! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KMWylie
Reviewed August 9, 2018

My family was very happy with our stay at Mayan Princess. The resort was in the perfect location in the center of West Bay Beach, which is an absolutely gorgeous beach. We enjoyed using the complimentary kayaks and stand up paddle boards. Some of the rooms have been renovated, and the one we were in had not been. The room was clean and spacious, the only issue to note is the room appeared a little dated and had weak and spotty wifi. Neither of those issues negatively affected our vacation in any way. The grounds and pools were beautifully landscaped. The food and restaurant options were all pretty good, but not amazing. It was about what I expected for an all inclusive resort. My favorite food options were at the snack bar that was set up in between meal times. They had different options every day, made fresh and all were delicious. The service at this resort was exceptional. All the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of...in particular Sterlin and Rudolph were always friendly, helpful, and willing to joke with our daughter. I also appreciated the feeling of safety at the resort and all along West Bay Beach. There were a number of security guards along the beach to keep the vendors from getting aggressive and they also allowed us to feel safe walking along the beach in the evenings. Overall, we had a fabulous vacation and would love to return to Roatan. I would absolutely recommend this resort and would love to return again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank jjotravel1
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Mayan Princess is a very good resort to visit. We were there 15 years ago and it was very new. There have been some good changes and some not so good changes.
Beach- it’s in a prime location on West Bay, lots of loungers and sun or shade, they will set up umbrellas if you ask.
Pool- It is the most beautifully landscaped pool I have ever seen. The variety of palms and stonework is beautiful. Lots of shade or sun. Never had a problem getting loungers- no saved spots like other Caribbean spots. It is not a very deep pool, and you can’t swim laps. Also- no swim up bar. However the wait staff gets drinks for you constantly. Try the monkey Lala!
Rooms- some are renovated, some are a bit old. I would give our room an average ranking. We were hardly in there and the AC worked. Bonus- lots of English channels on TV for kids/ teens. WiFi is in the rooms only. Room 211 has a new router due to us making a fuss. We had been without WiFi for 4 days and hubby needed it for work. I would try to get a renovated beachfront room on the La Sirenas side of the resort. It’s the best view and much quieter than the other oceanfront rooms. Our pool room was nice and quiet with a beautiful view of the pool. The bedding was nice and the bed was fairly comfortable. Muh better than most beds in the Caribbean.
Food was okay. Breakfast and dinner better than lunch. Lots of people get a bit sick, so if you do just get Cipro antibiotic from the little pharmacy meters from the resort. It’s a pink wooden shack- but it’s got AC and you don’t need a prescription. It’s about 6-7$ for a ten pack. I don’t think this is just from the hotel, but a Roatan thing.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well above 3 stars. Clean, friendly staff, delicious food, LOBSTER for dinner!

Awesome and helpful Sarita Rivas.

And a shout out to Oscar Flores , amazing waiter.

Chef Roberto the food just kept getting better and better each day.

Just look at that sunset just a slice of Paradise!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family