The Mayan Princess was a lovely surprise. Not very big, but very cosy! We loved the fact that there was no crowds to conquer for space around the lovely pool or for a chair on the pristine white beach. The buffet was small-ish, but everything was wonderfully tasty. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. We booked the two-bedroom pool-view rooms and it was very roomy and clean. We had a kitchen+dining+sittingroom area we did not expect and a lovely veranda. The vegetation is so lush and very well-kept. I like that it was clean and maintained well. The only thing I have gripes about, is the towel-policy. You get a towel card, for a towel at the beach, and if you loose it (or someone takes it off your chair!!!) you have to pay $50! Yikes!! Mayan divers are wonderful. The diving in Roatan is my absolute favourite, only second to the Red Sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras