Our cruise ship stopped in Roatan and we quickly took a taxi ride to West Bay. Our driver suggested we spend the day at the Mayan Princess and what great advice! They readily accepted day visitors for a minimum charge which included chairs, tables, huge palm trees for shade, large beautiful swimming pool, showers, clean restrooms and excellent customer service. The Mayan beach security were very friendly and guarded our belongings as we snorkeled on the amazing reef nearby. We didn't see the resort rooms, but were told they were very nice. Definitely a place in which to return and stay for awhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras