My husband and I came here after a horrible experience at Fantasy Island. We were pleasantly surprised at how much better the location was compared to French Harbour.
The grounds were immaculately kept. The staff were pleasant and helpful and we found the service to be wonderful.
The dive shop was awesome for us learning to dive. Sarah was the best instructor!! We always felt safe and they had good quality equipment, making our dive experience worthwhile.
There was always lots to do on the beach. Entertainers, other bars and restaurants, crab races... So fun!
The beach and water was some of the most beautiful we have ever seen. The water was clear that a snorkel mask wasn't required to see the plentiful fish.
We always felt safe on the beach, even at night. The vendors aren't pushy and a simple "No thank you" ensured you were not bugged.
We highly recommend this resort. It definitely made our Honduras experience lovely!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant Roatan resort on the island's best beach, Mayan Princess Beach Resort features waterfront hotel accommodations and service. Just steps from your luxurious condo, a white sand beach leads to sparkling turquoise waters, perfect for scuba diving Roatan's spectacular undersea gardens. Nominated for Honduras' Leading Hotel Award in 2007-2010, this Roatan beach resort offers a variety of vacation activities, first-class amenities, and beachfront restaurant. Welcome to paradise and comfortable relaxation in a tropical oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Princess Beach Hotel West Bay
- Hotel Mayan Princess Beach
- Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras