We flew to Roatan for the weekend for our first time. I am a frequent traveler and Roatan is now tied for 1st as my favorite place to go. The Bananarama resort was amazing, our room was clean and comfortable with good airconditioners and hot showers. We stayed in the dolphin room with the loft and it was ideal for us. The hotel bar made amazing pina coladas with fresh pinapple, 2 for $5. The coconut shrimp they made were the best I have ever had. The owners and staff are friendly and very helpful. The free kayak rental was a definite plus as the reef is right off shore, you see so much just kayaking. I cannot wait to go again, the Bananarama will always be our first choice on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras