1,393 results
All reviews thirsty turtle vintage pearl garden cabana crab races movie night fire dancers live music cruise ship laid back fun activities west end great diving fish the wait staff front porch took great care lounge chairs
Reviewed November 2, 2017

My wife & I spent 2 weeks here in October.
This is a great place. Very laid back & relaxing.
Everyone who works here is very helpful and friendly.
The rooms are clean and kept clean everyday.
The dive shop staff are AMAZING!
We both finished off our Open Water Certification with a very patient & knowledgeable instructor Andrea who was assisted by Kesha. They were both great. We had additional dives with Martin & Zoe who were also great.
We met numerous divers who keep coming back here.
We are planning to return in 2018, but not in october...it was rather rainy.

Room Tip: I'dtry to stay away from the rooms beside the road , office & security post. We were in #16 and it was great.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Everytime I visit Roatan I loooove eating at their restaurant located infront of the beach! They always have good music (live sometimes), the staff is super friendly, the food is delicious and they have good prices!!!! Keep it up! Also the hotel is super!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Great place for relaxing and diving. Small operation, not extremely over crowded. Great staff at the restaurant the Thirsty Turtle. Tasty food at a reasonable price. The Dive shop is the best place on the island. Zoe, and Martin are wonderful dive masters. Thanks for a great week Bananarama.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017

The water was so beautiful. My friend was able to go snorkeling and I was at the bar. Javier Carcamo and Derry Walter (hope I spelled that right) were good bartenders I had a couple Roatan Mamas==I recommend these. Its a great place for families as there are a lot of activities for all ages.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2017

My husband and I were satisfied with Bananarama. It is fairly priced for the convenient location on West Bay. Rooms at Bananarama do not have televisions in the room, which was disappointing, especially on the days when we got too much sun and just wanted to relax in the room with the AC on and watch a bit of TV. The rooms are a good size, equipped with a seating area, bathroom and separate bedroom. The beds are stiff and the pillows are thin. After 3 nights here, my back ached from the beds. The walls are also thin. We heard our loud neighbors through the walls at night. The food at Bananarama is fantastic! We were very pleased with the food options and the food specials each day. The complimentary breakfast each morning was also delicious! The service in the restaurant on our first day was excellent. The servers were attentive and served us quickly. By the 4th day, the servers were much slower at getting around to serving us which became annoying. Overall, a decent stay for the price. My husband said he would stay here again. I, on the other hand, would try other hotels along the beach first.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple