We stayed at Bananarama for five days in April 2013. We were in room 14 which is an upstairs room facing inland. There were wonderful breezes nearly every day. No bugs, not even sand fleas. Great food and drink specials every day and wonderful free breakfasts. Snorkeling is great off the beach, rent equipment and enjoy! Steve, one of the owners was always available and very friendly. Servers and security guards were awesome as well. Ladies, be sure to walk down the beach to the right, just past Henry Morgan resort to visit Karma Jewelry, for beautiful one of a kind jewelry. Karla is only there from 10 to 1 daily and if you have something in mind, ask and she will have it for you a couple days later.
Loved Bananarama Dive Resort, guests from other properties came here for dinner and drinks every day! No need for a pool, the sea was our pool. We spend a couple hours a day in the water and it was fun to meet other travelers from all over the world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras