This was my first experience at a Dive Resort after getting my dive certification, and was very satisfied with the beautiful Villas at Vintage Pearl (with help in scheduling from Jane, Sara, and others); and ate every meal at the Thirsty Turtle and Pizzarama (without being 'All Inclusive') because the food was so good, and enjoyed the fun and friendly staff (Zebbie, Jennie, and others). Also, not too many owners, such as Louis and Jeff, would take the time to make sure all our needs were taken care of and that we were happy! With our 10 dive package, I can't say enough about Dive Masters, Marco and Mal, and Captain Emanuel, for a fabulous diving experience on the beautiful Reef surrounding the Island of Roatan. Every dive I do will be compared with my experience with my very patient and skilled Dive Master 'Marco', and the variety of diving at the Mesoamerican Reef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras