The Bananrama Dive and Beach Resort was "taken over" by the Naughty Nine dive group and I don't think they will forget us for a while!! Look for the dollar bill initialed by all and stapled to the beach shutter at the bar. We managed to score the Green Sizzle Special which gave us a weeks accommodation, transportation to and from the airport, 10 boat dives with Marco who led us on the best dives EVER, all meals directly off the Thirsty Turtle menu including the wood fired pizza,and Sunday brunch at the Vintage Pearl along with one Dinner! Cabana 2 was just right for my husband and myself and we always enjoyed returning from our morning dives to see what towel critter was going to grace our bed. The resort is well run and you never get tired of the smiling faces of the management and staff. A big hug to Carolina at the Thirsty Turtle who had found a place In our hearts from the very first night. She went out of her way to make our stay happy and even helped us celebrate one of our groups birthday. What I will never forget is the shore interval we spent at the Thirsty Turtle and there she was meeting us with a tray of ice water for everyone getting off the dive boat. We had so much fun...hope you had fun with us as well. From doing the twist to the live music on Saturday night, to the crab races and fire dancers on Sunday night to Monday Night football at the bar with Steven and Zebby, Derry and Edison, to Quiz night (which by the way the girls team won and subsequently donated the cash prize to the milk for infants program- check this out on their facts page) on Wednesday to the Jenga Tournament among our guys, played in the rain with no shirts, we had a great time!!! If you're going to Roatan go to Bananarama. Love you all!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras