My cousin and I were here for T-Giving and had a great time
1st off - the staff is amazing...
They are all uber friendly (specifically Louis, Joanie, Darwin, on and on) and will go above and beyond to help out.
The bartenders have a HEAVY pour - nothing wrong w/ that
The food at the turtle (or whatever they call the bar outside) is legit
The food in the Pearl restaurant (again I forget the exact name) is really really good... a bit pricey but if you want to do a nice night out - its good
the resort, is not surprisingly, right on the beach
and an easy cab ride to the west end (cabbies are crazy drivers though) for a night out...
highly rec this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras