“Excellent beach and facility” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Zipline, Monkey and Parrot Interaction plus Beach Resort Combo Tour in Roatan
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: West Bay is what many consider the picture-perfect Caribbean destination: white sand, clear, calm waters and full service resorts. The variety of water activities include scuba diving, fishing charters, snorkeling and parasailing. Scuba diving and other outfitters leave directly from the beach so starting your water-based activities is easy and convenient.
Miami, Florida, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent beach and facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

nice beach and overall facility, my only complain is the personel of the restaurant on the beach, not friendly at all, and the shrimp ceviche they gave me it was awful, but in the other hand my husbands food was good. i would return to the beach but i will probably won't eat, just my beers and that's it.

• Czech first
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Bananarama Beach Resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

As part of a day trip tour of Roatan, we spent a few hours at the west end beach club Bananarama. Great beach, good service, and good beer. Try the SalvaVida - local Honduran beer, delicious!

Knoxville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Pristine! This is a place that is still undiscovered and beautiful with clear waters. You will want to spend time here again and again.

1 Thank chiefsafety
Redondo Beach, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Amazing beach. Coral is right off the shore. Bring your snorkel! Plenty of places to get a drink or bite to eat. Please, though, do us all a favor and don't destroy the coral! I want to come back some day so look, but don't touch!

1 Thank Sam D
Gravel Bay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Penelope's Island Emporium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have visited Penelope's Island Emporium twice and enjoyed both experiences. There are so many different things to look at! Jewelry, tree ornaments, island salt, you name it. Penelope is very well versed on her products and tells you where they came from and the history regarding the piece. It is obvious Penelope works hard to provide good customer service.

I bought a pair of earrings made by local girls. I overheard Penelope talking about stone that was mined from somewhere and the proceeds of the sale of that item go back to the mine workers. I also bought a beautiful blue necklace made of Lapiz Lazoli and a silver bracelet. I rarely spend money on myself and that day I sure enjoyed myself. I live on the island so look forward to my next visit.

1 Thank sandi s