“A little piece of paradise. Excellent.”
other travelers have booked this property
Custom Bath Living area
Living area
Second Queen bedroom
Living area
Large corner shower
Relax in the Hammock on the deck
Boathouse Villa entry 50 steps to the Beach
Hammocks on the beach
Crystal Clear Turtle Beach water
Bring your dive group for a great Vacation
Swim with the Dolphins 10 min boat ride away
On the beach Villa
Lush greenery!
Beautiful stonework
Pathways with character!
The hammock at the end of the dock
Sunsets!
Our beach being raked daily
View from above
New Roof Top sun lounge or sunset spot
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Pauline B
Cambridge, Canada
“A little piece of paradise. Excellent.”
Reviewed March 29, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Situated 15 minute walk along the beach to West End in one direction and West Bay in the other, this property is in a perfect location.
Paul and Mary are gracious hosts, friendly and accommodating to all their guests.
The grounds are tranquil with lush green foliage and interesting local carvings and other quirky decor are found throughout the property.
Each accommodations are unique, rustic and welcoming, varying in size and style to suit number of guests, budget etc.
The beach is peaceful, and great place to snorkel close by the dock. The beach, grounds and accommodation are kept impeccably clean.
There is a BBQ and pool for common use, and full kitchen in each unit. (Our taxi driver stopped at a large grocery store on the way from the airport so we could purchase provisions).
There are many great restaurants in both West End and West Bay and water taxis are readily available, but a beautiful walk if you prefer.
I highly recommend this resort, we had a wonderful relaxing vacation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 30, 2017
Pauline, thank you soooooo very, very much for the wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed our place and had a great time with us! That is most important to us. We love sharing our paradise. We sure hope you and Michael make it back to see us soon.
Sask.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Nov 5, 2013
Hi BC
It was great to see you take such advantage of all that Turtle Beach & Roatan had to offer. As much as you miss it here, It misses you!! I hope you got the pictures I sent of you in the boat.
Thanks for such an awesome review. I'm sure it will be helpful to others. Dont Freeze up there in Canada and get back with the Family soon.
Cheers
Paul
Idaho
Reviewed November 2, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
Nov 2, 2013
Dave & Mary
It was a pleasure having you here at Turtle Beach. Looking forward to your return visit in January with your friends.
Happy Anniversary again.
Paul
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing