My wife and I spent two weeks at Fosters on the beach and we had such a wonderful time. We stayed in the Sky Cabana and it was right on the beach. Our cabana was nice, had a king bed, which I like as I am rather tall. No problems with any of the maid service and all the sheets seemed newer and our maid, Gladys, changed them every other day. She and her daughter were precious. The blue caribbean sea is the most brilliant blue and the sand was so white. What a paradise! And also nice is the family friendly feel you get as soon as you come. Foster, the owner, asked us daily if all was fine, and even brought us some brand new pillows as I had just asked him for two more as my wife sleeps with extra pillows because of her back. Never expected them to go out and buy two new pillows! The place is casual and lots of property around so you dont feel like you are crammed in with everyone else. The restaurant was excellent. We ate there most of our stay. Great staff, very friendly. The coconut shrimp and the key lime pie were amazing. We rented a car one day and drove around the island, which was interesting, lots of things and places to see and really not that hard to do as there are only a few main roads, and we really had a great time at the South Shore Canopy zipline which is just up the road. But mostly we just enjoyed every day snorkeling right at West Bay. You can walk up the beach and find some even larger reef areas. So a very relaxing trip. Want to thank everyone at Fosters for making our stay so enjoyable and making us feel right at home! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Foster's West Bay Resort is a Garden Boutique Hotel. We have wood made cabanas with unique designs. Most of the rooms are located right on top of the beach making the it an spectacular place to stay. Our staff is happy, friendly and hardworking. We like to dedicate time to every guest and worry about there needs and concerns while they travel. The owners interact daily with the guests of the hotel and collaborate with a personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Foster's West Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foster`s West Bay Hotel West Bay
- Fosters Hotel West Bay
- Fosters Resort West Bay
- Foster's West Bay Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras