Foster's West Bay
$398
$212
  • Breakfast included
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
$226
$197
$264
Orbitz.com
Posada Seremein(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$126
$111
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$152
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$200
$175
Orbitz.com
West Bay B & B(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$69
Priceline
$630
$616
All reviewstree housedive shopquiet endlocation location locationbeautiful oceancoffee makersand fliesisland lifecruise shipwater taxilobster tailcentral americalive musicweek staybar restaurantother resortsfosters
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went to Foster's as a day trip after Ziplining w/ South Shore. It was my favorite day of my entire trip. They make great drinks & food. You can sit in swing chairs at a table, lounge on a beautiful clean beach or go swimming in crystal blue/green waters. I loved this place! And to top it off on our way out we met Foster himself & he was so friendly, gracious, & conversational. I can't wait to go back and actually spend more time here! They also have an awesome tree house that I want to check out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Foster's West Bay was an amazing find in Roatan. I valued the small quiet, peaceful, resort on the less cluttered section of the the prettiest beach on the island. Everything I needed to enjoy my stay was within a few steps. A full Restraunt, water taxi, snorkeling gear and the prettiest sunset EVER just a few steps from my room. Mr. Foster was born and raised on the island and built his resort so the man knew the history of the island and was always available to make sure I was having a great time. The staff took great care of me. A great change of pace from the big corporation hotels being operated further down the beach. I plan to stay there on all of my future trips as the price was right, the location was right and they took great care of me.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Ted M
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Myself and ten friends stayed at Fosters West Bay the first week of March of this year (2012). Two of us stayed for ten days, while the others stayed for shorter periods of time. I loved Roatan and especially Foster's West Bay Hotel. If you want to just relax, recharge your batteries, and forget the world at reasonable prices, this is the place for you. If you want a five star hotel with all the ameneties (and prices) stay somewhere else. If fact don't go to Roatan. Leave the place for those of us who enjoy our islands unspoiled. Mr. Foster, the owner, greeted us with open arms on our arrival and made our stay at his hotel a memorable one. We had a room on stilts which over looked the entire length of West Bay beach. I highly recommend this hotel for total relaxation and a great affordable vacation.

Room Tip: Try for a room with a good view of the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank parkview533
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Have to say- you really get more bang for your buck here! We went to Foster's on a Thursday night, where the special is 2 lobster tail dinner for $12.99! Although the lobster tails weren't the biggest, they were very tasty- and met local size requirements. Foster's provided live music, which added to the lively beach front atmosphere. They even had a rum and coke drink special- 2 for $4.....we should've went here for dinner more often than we did! The service, food, value and atmosphere were worth it- not to mention it was a nice walk along the beach! If you're going to go here- go on a Thursday night! You can't beat 2 lobster tails for $12.99 anywhere in the States!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelbugchica
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Best part of our Honduras vacation was Roatan island. Also really enjoyed out stay at Fosters Cabanas. We like the more laid back, rustic island feel of the property. Our cabana had a a great deck overlooking the beach and my husband and I argued about hammock time, till we decided just to share it! Very romantic. We went diving with their dive shop, who were great, and also the snorkeling is really good, especially if you walk down the beach just a bit where the reef is just a bit closer. Fosters restaurant has great food and great drink pricing and the sunset views are fantastic. Just one word of advice is to not bring any traveler checks as no one on the island wants to accept them for some reason, but credit cards and cash worked out fine for us. We rented a car one day from the office and drove all around the island which can be pretty much done in a day and easy to get around. Afterwards. we felt we stayed at the best place on the island. Very island friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple