Tripadvisor
West Bay
Post
Inbox
Search

“Friendly Staff, good food - right on the beach !”

La Palapa Beach Bar
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff here are excellent. Very friendly and they go out of their way to please you. Food here is good overall and the selection is decent. They also have a Sushi menu available for certain days of the week. What could be better than having your meals by the beach looking at the sea, sand and people. Great location with security nearby - although never seemed to have any need for them to take action as the people here are great.

Date of visit: January 2020
754andresa, Manager at La Palapa Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear @Gerry H

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your experience pleasant. I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Contact us if there is anything we can help you with.

Kinds regards.

andres@infinitybay.com

Write a reviewReviews (750)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Infinity Bay for 6 days & it’s was a amazing experience! The coffee was always ready at 6 am & Juanito made me an Ice Coffee very special . The cocktail were super delicious especially the mai tai , best drink I’de ever had! Thank you Juanito , very kind of you !

Dear @sofiesperanza

Thank you for your review and for choosing The Palapa Beach Bar. I’m happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. I have told Juanito about your kind comments and he’d love to thank you in person the next time you’re in! I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kinds regards.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I am from Honduras I have 7 years of living out of the country, I went on vacation with my husband who is Cuban and we had the best attention of the best work group in Inifiti Bay, thanks Francisco, Allan, Darling and the wonderful Stefany! Highly recommended def we will back ❤️

Date of visit: October 2019

Dear @KenSampson2

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, Francisco, Allan, Darling and Stefany will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again for your kind words.

Kind regards.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

I had a awesome experience at Infinity Bay especially great costumer service at the pool/beach bar Francisco and Stefany made sure we had our drinks and food at perfection☺️. Can’t wait to come back !!!

Date of visit: January 2020
754andresa, Manager at La Palapa Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear @C1568RVjoseg

It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

I'm glad you felt in loved with The Palapa Beach Bar. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

Francisco and Stefany did a great job on taking care of us, I would definitely come here again just for them and there crew. Will also be putting reviews around the internet about this great hotel and there services great to them. I hope when I come back They could service me again. Really responsible with there clients awesome energy from all love it here coming here again with out no question ask.

Hi @952aidenb

La Palapa Beach Restaurant endeavors to go above and beyond for our customers, so for you to say is a source of great pride! I have told Francisco and Stefany about your kind comments and they’d love to thank you in person the next time you’re in! We’re really grateful for your feedback and look forward to serving you again!

Thanks again,