“Delicious”

Nice 'n Spicy
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are now open Sunday to Friday from 1:00pm to 10:00pm. Stop by and enjoy the finest food in Roatan along with Cocktails, Beer and Wine. Happy Hour every day, Two for One drinks from 4:00 to 6:00
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent a week in West Bay and ate here twice. Between the two of us and our two meals here we tried the Thai curry, Indian and Italian. All were excellent. We eat Thai and Indian on a regular basis in the San Francisco bay area so we were thrilled when these dishes in Roatan rivaled what we can have at home.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We ate here twice during our one week stay. They cater to Gluten Free and it was amazing! The thai curry, indian curry were spectacular. We really loved the create your own noodle bowl, choose a sauce, protein, and type of noodle. Massive! Enough for 2, or enough for lunch the next day! :)

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food was very good and well priced. Nice wine list and interaction with the owner. Would definitely recommend. Located directly diagonal to Celeste's, another terrific restaurant.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This place has a great ambience and a wonderful server. I especially wanted to come to this restaurant because I love spicy food and my husband does not so I thought the menu looked like it had a great variety. I was very disappointed in my Thai curry. It wasn't spicy at all. Food was very fresh tasting but didn't have much flavor and I am an Indian/Thai food lover. My husband meal was very bland as well, although he wasn't ordering for spice. I thought it was a little pricey for what we got. Would recommend this place but would possibly try the Italian food next time!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This tiny restaurant has an intimate setting making it a fun place to dine at night. My friends and I ate here several times during our vacation. Sylvia was a delightful host and her menu has something for everyone from vegan to carnivore.