Las Rocas is a typical diver hang-out - nothing special about it - food is ordinary at best, accommodations are basic. What I don't like is that management is misleading - they don't tell you that many rooms do not have a TV...or that the internet-access is a joke (employees agreed, it's a joke) - wasn't functional for 50% of my 1 week stay...& they're still using outdated "G" rated wireless routers, so when service is available, it's extremely slow for multiple-users.
Also, they don't consult with you when they change agreed-upon plans, they just charge you extra & argue about it (no offer to compensate for the lack of PAID-FOR internet service)...?!?
The dive shop was good, especially liked Peter - very good dive-master...otherwise, I would rate this outfit a 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Roatan's most beautifull beach, Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center offers the perfect setting for your intimate getaway vacation. Dive Roatan's marine park from the doorstep of your cabin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Hotel West Bay
- Las Rocas Resort And Dive Center
- Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
- Las Rocas Hotel Dive Center