“Best Tour Company!”

West Bay Tours - Private Tours
Ranked #10 of 20 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: West Bay Tours-Roatan is the largest provider of Roatan boat charters to: Cayos Cochinos, Whale Shark Expeditions and Deep Sea Fishing in West Bay. Climb aboard a 38 ft Luxury Deep Sea Fisher, a 34 ft Cigarette speed boat or a 44 ft Catamaran for the adventure of a lifetime. We LOVE what we do! We love seeing people happy, seeing people experience something that they never imagined possible. Life is all about moments, and sharing that moments with your family and the people you love. Our grandest vision is that everyone feels this magic.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Last year when we enlisted West Bay Tours who booked us a beautiful tour to Cayos Cochinos. We told our tour operator, Avi, exactly what we were looking for in a tour and that we wanted a more intimate adventure with just our friends. Avi recommended and made all of the necessary arrangements for the 8 of us complete with beverages and lunch in a Garifuna Village on one of the islands. All we had to do was show up. Great captain, fabulous snorkeling, beautiful deserted island scenery. We are back in Roatan for a second time and looking forward to many more adventures that West Bay Tours can arrange for us. Thanks a million Avi!

2  Thank Carrie T
All reviews
"pigeon cay"
in 15 reviews
"amazing tour"
"cayos cochinos"
in 12 reviews
"boat ride through the mangroves"
in 3 reviews
"beautiful island"
in 9 reviews
"captain dave"
"oak ridge"
in 4 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"air conditioned van"
in 9 reviews
"day trip"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went on a daytrip to Cayos Cochinos organized by West Bay Tours this week and if Cayos isn't heaven, I don't know what is.. best snorkeling I've experienced (been all over caribbean and red sea), great staff/service, private island beaches all to yourself, best of all the warm crystal clear water. I can't wait to come back! Thanks!

PS: If you're lucky wild dolphins will put on a show on the way to Cayos from Roatan like they did for us.. truly an unforgettable experience

2  Thank Backpacker_IshD
Reviewed November 29, 2012

After finding out my usual boat charter was unavailable the week I was on the Island I decided to go with a recommendation and use West Bay Tours. I am so glad I did! These guys are amazing. I chartered the 38 footer and had an amazing four hours of fishing and site seeing. We ended up catching some tuna and the guys couldn't have been better with helping and even cleaning and filleting it for me. I am glad I found a group to fish with! I will be coming back!

1  Thank teamfredde
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We did a trip to Cayos Cochinos (Deserted Islands) and I must say it was the most amazing thing I have ever done. I grew up around beaches in Florida but seeing the deserted islands made by heart stop. If god had a home this would be it. The boat was more luxurious then I expected, we had other people offer us trips for cheaper but for the few extra bucks its totally worth it.