“a wonderful experience”

SSI Scuba Diver Course in Roatan
Ranked #7 of 18 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are one of the biggest dive shops in beautiful West Bay. We have been working in Roatan for 20 years and are ALWAYS happy to meet new divers!
Katy, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“a wonderful experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We traveled by cruise ship and the arangements were made using the advise from previous travelers on trip advisor. We tend to book separate from the cruise lines as they are more expensive and the accomadations we receive are better. This tour aims to please the guides are personalble yet professional. The make sure they adhere to the cruise ships time table giveyou a favor of the island and its foods as well customs while protecting you from un savory elements. We were a party of four adults who were not disappointed. It is nota glamourous island but Henry Tours didn't disappoint us the price was right and the tour was good we would highly recomend them without revocation.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Eric S

North Bay, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Dive Experience Ever!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spent 2 weeks Diving. 29 dives later I can say without a doubt that they run a 6 star operation here. The dive instructors and Dive Masters are second to none! The staff are fantastic. The quality of Nitrox gas is fantastic, and my wife says the air tanks were great also. The guys in the back take great pride in their work. Get to know them all, some of the best people we've ever met. Shout out to Lindey,Luca,Rhuben,Dennis,Erica,Chanto, And of course dear Regina in the office. We will never forget all that you have done for us and look forward to returning as soon as possible. These people all take great pride in what they do and it shows. You will not not be disappointed!

Visited October 2012
4 Thank brianphillips457
Toronto
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Thanks TGI”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

So my wife and I have always wanted to dive and thanks to TGI made it possible. We decided to do the discover scuba to see if we liked it and could handle it and sure enough we did, so we went for our certification our instructor was Ruben this guy was amazing took his time to make sure you understood everything and actually cared. My wife's mask was giving her problems and at the bottom of the sea he takes his off cleans it and gives her his personnel one. I cant thank him enough for the experience he gave us. As well as Luca really another fantastic instructor. Thanks TGI we will be back next year February See you then.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Mike L
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Discover the other half of the world”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

TGI is well organized, very professional, with good equipment rentals, comfortable boats and great prices. Check out my review for additional details.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank buchanch
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Poor quality”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

just got back from my trip in Roatan, I'm an Open water diver, told my dive master that it was my first dive since last march,told him I had to go down slowly because of sensitive ears, once in the water everybody went down and I had go down slowly to be able to control the pressure in my ears, my dive master was 40 ft below me after a few minutes the other dive master came over to validate if I was ok. Also while under water my buddy had 2 leaks on is BCP..... no spare on board... they told him to dive anyway.... after 20 minutes he had to use the dive master air supply to finish is dive. Maybe I'm to fussy on secutity when i'm diving, maybe i'm not experience enough, but I don't fool around with this, some people at TGI in the henry morgand resort don't remember when they started to dive.... never forget where your coming from boys.

Visited December 2012