“My Absolute Favorite Dive Shop”

TGI Diving International - Roatan Henry Morgan
Book In Advance
More Info
$294.00*
and up
SSI Scuba Diver Course in Roatan
Ranked #8 of 17 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are one of the biggest dive shops in beautiful West Bay. We have been working in Roatan for 12 years and are ALWAYS happy to meet new divers!
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“My Absolute Favorite Dive Shop”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I've been diving with TGI Roatan since February 2007, when I did my Open Water Referral. The staff is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Since then I've completed my Advanced Open Water and Emergency First Responder courses with TGI and plan to continue taking courses with them.

Lindey is a fabulous Divemaster and I love going out with him. He always finds the best underwater sites and sights. Oliver and the rest of the staff are most helpful with anything you need before and during your visit.

TGI has the better boats and they have a very convenient West Bay location. I've stayed in Sandy Bay and driven daily to TGI to dive even though there were other, closer dive operators. I've tried other places, but TGI certainly is my preferred operator.

Visited May 2011