“Friends!”

Roatan Paddle Sports
Ranked #8 of 18 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: A multi - winner of TripAdvisors prestigious Certificate of Excellence ( 2014,15,16), Roatan PaddleSports offers daily SUP rentals, lessons and tours.. and ...Cruise Ship Shore Excursions all from our 2 gorgeous bases on Roatan. We have locations on 2 of the finest beaches in the western Caribbean. West Bay Beach, West Bay and Half Moon Bay, West End, Roatan. We welcome all to our beautiful waters and beaches that we enjoy everyday. Thinking of something different and fun for your Roatan shore excursion? Let us arrange your entire Roatan day! You can choose one of our many value packed cruise ship excursion packages starting at $35 pp. All include transport/guide to and from the ship, choice of beaches ( with chair ) with guaranteed access to beach facilities. There are multiple choices of activities that can be added to the package such as SUP, Kayak, Snorkel, Swim, Fishing, Boat Tour, just ask and we can work it out. Don't forget cold buckets of beer and exotic rum cocktails and hammock time. The flexible food and shopping choices all make for a worry-free island day. Our private and exclusive Two Beach property on Half Moon Bay in the Village of West End is perfect for couples, families and groups to enjoy a one of a kind, low key "original" island day. Maybe you prefer the action and crowds of West Bay. No matter, we can accommodate your preferences at either of our two locations. Let our island family business make your Roatan experience relaxed, fun and memorable. Open for drop in's and reservations on the beach daily. Special rates for locals.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Waterford, Wisconsin
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Friends!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We met this mother daughter team while we were walking the beach. A group of us decided to give it a try. Yes paddle boarding was fun, and not at all as hard as I thought. Yes it is a bit of a work out. But what made me rate this attraction as excellent were Anita and her daughter Dalany. They were soooooo awesome!!!!! They became like friends. Friendly, helpful, funny, kind. I could go on and on. Anita even remembered it was my husbands birthday and surprised us with a cake. Where else would you get such service from a vender? We highly recommend using their services. They are Great! And so is paddle boarding.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank rachelwaterfordwis

Palos Heights, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“PaddleBoard”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have wanted to paddle-board for the longest time and so when the opportunity presented itself through Roatan Paddle Sports I took on the challenge. Anita was so kind and helpful I got right up. She took me all along the West Bay beach. I was a quick learner and got the hang of it pretty quick. The water isn't too rough so its easy to catch balance. Only when boats go by do you need to worry about maintaining balance. After awhile she let me go off on my own for a bit and I was able to go on leisurely. I loved paddle-boarding and am now hooked!

Olympia, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Checked this off my bucket list”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hubby & I tried this, as I am a healthy 50 something I thought I was in pretty great shape, but this is a great workout!!! Balance & huge upper body workout! Apparently I am not in the shape I thought or need to be. Great fun even thought I sucked at it. We can't excel at everything!

Montreal, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Hours of relaxation on the ocean.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

No high pressure sales and lovely to talk to. They are located right next to Bananarama resort. The mother and daughter team are back and forth the beach daily and are easy to spot.

2 Thank chloe070
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“This is a MUST do!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Dave & Anita are great teachers! It doesn't matter what your skill level is -stand up paddling boarding(SUP) is fun & easy to learn. We would highly recommend stopping by & spending an hour or 2. You will enjoy yourself immensely. $20/hr including instruction. Well worth it!!!!
(FYI- beware of paddling boarding at bananarama -(next door)- they are not nearly as experienced, patient & their cost fluctuates depending on the customer)

2 Thank Four Lone Stars B