“Very good food & personal service”
Review of Beachers

Beachers
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Carrollton, Texas
“Very good food & personal service”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went here twice. Once was just two of us. Had a fish special which I licked the plate, it was that good. The second time. We brought our group of 8 friends. They were very happy with their meal but my order never came out! The waitress was not guiltless in this ordeal as she spent every second that she could spare on her cell phone. My order of fettuccine with shrimp should have been a non issue but like I said it never made the trip to my table before the rest of my group had already eaten and paid for their food. It's too bad that a good eatery like this had a hit or miss memory for me and my friends. One last thing, cruise ship passengers did spend the day on the beach that day and many places did run our out of certain food items. None the less, the waitstaff should have told us this before we ordered what must have been those very items.

Atlanta, GA
“good lunch and drinks”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We liked this place and went a couple times for lunch. Good sandwhiches and quick service. Strong drinks and it’s right on the beach with a great view and beach chairs to lay out on.

Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We also went for lobster night. The lobster was overcooked but still good.I think they cooked the lobster ahead of time, then it rained like crazy and people didn't come out so they had already cooked lobster to serve. The rest of the meal was okay. This could have been a great meal, felt the weather and pre-cooking ruined it.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Bartender/Waiter ever!! James”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Beachers is the place to be, I had the best cocktail drinks that James made for me I had the special Monkey lala and the best strong fruity drinks James does almost every thing the other day I went by he was our server and he did an excellent job service was fast and the food was the best seafood I ever had I highly recommend the Beachers Combo, if you want the best drinks ever ask For James, Thank you very much James for making our vacation the best ever.

• Visited June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Best Ever!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

On this last trip to Roatan we had many a meal at Beachers. Every meal we had was excellent and priced right! The staff is amazing, very attentive. Many people expect the same service they receive at home and that's not always the case. Prompt service isn't an issue for me, but if you are one who expects it, Beachers is your place. Craving your lobster and Monkey La la's.
Lindy we LOVE you!!

Visited March 2013

Been to Beachers? Share your experiences!