“Safe, professional, friendly”
Review of West Bay Divers

West Bay Divers
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: West Bay Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Center located in beautiful West Bay, on the Island of Roatan. We dive on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the second largest reef system in the world, home to over 95% of Caribbean marine species. At West Bay Divers we have earned a reputation of professionalism in the dive community by using high quality & well maintained Cressi rental gear, and staffing experienced dive professionals with a commitment to safety. With daily fun dives, snorkeling tours, PADI certification courses, and specialized Island excursions, we are sure to have something for everyone. Let us share our passion for the underwater world with you! Coming to Roatan on a cruise? Contact us to build you a personalized schedule to suit your group.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This staff is great! Wide range of skills, depth of knowledge, plus kindness and generosity. I have physical disabilities which mean I need extra help, and everyone I have worked with here has been wonderful. Their gear is of high quality and perfectly maintained. The staff is multi-lingual and dedicated to conservation, and they make kids as well as adults feel comfortable. Groups are small. Courses are well taught. This is a happy place. I don't think you can do better.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My family and I had a great week with West Bay Divers! The staff is outstanding and they are the most organized dive shop we have ever worked with. Our daughters got their Open Water certifications while we were there and they loved working with Kieran. He was patient, organized and a pro. Deb was also fantastic. She was prompt with the dives and always had everything ready to go at the specified time. We would definitely recommend them to anyone visiting Roatan.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We completed our Open Water Certification with West Bay Divers....what a great experience. The staff is fantastic. They are patient, informative, helpful and so friendly. Each dive was planned perfectly and everything was organized and waiting for us upon our arrival at the shop. It was our experience that they take smaller groups therefore you get much more personalized attention with each and every aspect of the dive. (Thanks especially to Kieran for his patience ... we are new divers !!) We were recommended West Bay Divers and we in turn would recommend Roatan and West Bay Divers to anyone and everyone !

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I can only echo what has already been said.
We were a group of five, I was refreshing my cetification, my brother in law, husband and two children ( 11 and 17 years old) were certified with West Bay divers, and then had the opportunity to dive twice more...
We felt safe, we had fun, we were impressed by the degree of professionalism ....
The staff is laid back as well as super organised...
Just perfect...
I would and have recommended this outfit and hope to return!!

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Two certified divers traveling with two people with little to no experience. Luke, the owner recommended discovery divers for the first time divers. Deb, our instructor was patient and calm. She helped one in our group that was ready to quit, take a dive calmly, literally holding his hand through the dive. Nick was very patient and helped all the members of the dive see Olivia(name of local turtle) and other fish. The small groups and friendly atmosphere are excellent. ALL OF THE DIVES ON ISLAND ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!