“Casual vibe, great sandwiches”
Review of Hungry Munkey - CLOSED

Hungry Munkey
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We serve up fresh, comfort food including hot and cold Sub Sandwiches, the best Pizza on the Island, "meals to go", salads, and soft serve ice cream. We also have beer, soft drinks, and juices, loaves of fresh baked bread and pastries. Our sandwich bread, pizza dough, bread and pastries are made and baked on site daily. We are open daily 11 am - 7 pm (closed Tuesdays).
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This little snack shop is a favourite. Great sandwiches and a good choice of ice cream flavours at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Breakfast and sandwiches are good too. Nice little casual place. Grab a bite and take it back to your room.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you are looking for a quick snack and some great soft serve stop here. It's lactose free and very creamy. I would also check out the chicken fajita sub

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I've spent a lot of time on Roatan and have been all over the island. This place makes the best sandwich you'll find on the Rock, hands down. Freshly baked bread (sandwich aficionados know this is hugely important!), excellent choice of meats (only place on the island I've seen capicola!), a variety of specialty subs, and plenty of fresh veggies. It was recently sold to a friendly and fun English-American couple (Oliver & Rachel) who seem determined to improve what was, in my mind, already a great shop. Last time I was in I was chatting with them about how much I'd like to see a bacon add-on option and they seemed genuinely receptive to it; I'm sure they'd love to hear your suggestions, too, if you have any. They said something about starting a delivery service...That would be outstanding. What are you waiting for???

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I have found my go-to place for this trip. I think it's because they make everything from scratch, but these are the best subs I've ever had! Loved the chicken fajita sub on homemade wheat bread, the pizza sub was delish, and I also liked the toasted ham and cheese. I also tried the homemade jalapeño cheese roll, and the homemade cinnamon rolls, they were so good!! I tried the soft serve ice cream yesterday for a quick snack, it's made with coconut milk so it's vegan and so yummy!! Today I've decided that I am going to have a piece of pizza and a scoop of the rum raisin ice cream for my lunch. Love this little joint, great food and very reasonable prices. All bread is made from scratch, and it really delivers a great taste, I recommend this place to everyone visiting the area!

1  Thank Miss777777