“Like finding that special shell on the beach”

Karma Jewelry Design
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in West Bay
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Last year was looking for a piece of jewelry to take home and that I could wear even when I wasn't at the beach. Everywhere I looked, it was the same thing that every beach place sells in every country, probably made somewhere else. Then, I found Karla!!!!!! Where else can you shop feet in the sand and buy such unique, made in Roatan pieces. Plus, she takes a credit card. The pieces I bought last year get comments everytime I wear them and purchased new slides and a chain this year to mix and match with the shorter necklace and pieces I already had. I took three friends to her booth and they all bought without hesitation. Look at her Trip Advisor scores. I do not think I have ever seen any that highly rated. She always has new pieces each day, so keep checking. Thank you Karla, you and your husband have a great gift.

There are newer reviews for Karma Jewelry Design

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Karma has beautiful silver jewelry. The island themed pieces are an exact representation of Roatan. Well made jewelry that is custom and unique. Some of the bracelets are made with fresh water pearls and pieces of coral or shells her and her husband find personally, making the jewelry specialized and personal. I was able to purchase gifts for friends and family that I know they will last and I know they will love. She is located right on West Bay on the beach, open 9-1pm.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were in Roatan in Feb. and I stopped by Karla's display right on the beach daily :) She is a perfectionist and I was so impressed with everything - I bought a couple of pieces and love wearing them here in Canada. She's very patient and takes her time with each person.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Karma has beautiful handcrafted jewelry that is one of a kind. Right on the beach north of the Henry Morgan resort, she has new pieces to sell every day. Only there until 1:00 pm so go early to get the best pieces. I absolutely love my Larimar and blue topaz pendant.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Just right of henry morgan is the best silver designers ever. They set up every morning and people are lined up to see what was made the previous afternoon. They will do custom orders sometimes overnight. Feels so good to support local talent.Truly one of a kinds .