“Her jewelry is FANTASTIC”

Karma Jewelry Design
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in West Bay
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My friends and I made our way down the beach from Infinity Bay Resort and were met with the friendliest woman and the most wonderful jewelry. I brought lots home for myself and gifts for people. We made a visit after several long timers at the resort told us how great her jewelry is and that it is top quality.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are looking for the same old, same old...... DO NOT go to Karma.
However, if you want unique, go see the owners Karla and Maico.
They don't do anything "cookie cutter".
Not only do they own this fabulous "jewel" on the beach.
They also design the pieces they sell.
One last piece of information for everyone.....
Two of the nicest people you will ever meet.
I Love My Drum Fish

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We stayed at Casa de Paradise on Westbay Beach where our spot on the beach everyday was a few steps from Karma Jewellery. We were amazed at the pilgrimmage of vacationers to this small curtained stand between Henry Morgans and the new Argentine Grill. Before ever seeing any of Karla and Marco's artwork we overheard lots of the chatter as the small flocks of people came and went - lots of information on the gems, stones and silver being used,many return customers stopping to say hello and add to their collection, lots of laughter and appreciation. Once we saw for ourselves the table of signature and one of a kind pieces of work we understood the oohs and aahs we'd heard. So enchanting -- super solidlooking to whimsical-- jade, moonstone, amber, silver, macrame etc etc. They rightfully take great pride in their work Needless to say we are now proud owners of some Karma Jewellery and look forward to adding more in the future. Karla herself is an absolute treasure - her talent, laughter and wisdom was a very charming addition to our holiday memories. Highly recommend treating yourself to the Karma Jewellery experience. GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU haha

1  Thank hoonforlife
Reviewed February 3, 2012

i have been going to west bay in roatan for five years, i bought a turtle necklace from karma the first year and have been returning every year sometimes twice a year to shop for her gorgeous designs. every time i come home someone wants me to pick up a piece of her jewelry. best jewelry on the island and the best quality from karma and her husband two very talented people. so when you visit west bay be sure to drop in and visit her you won't be sorry. i highly reccomend their work and will continue to buy from them everytime i go back. love you guys, patti[ the blond with the short hair] lol!!!!

2  Thank pattiandgary
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I was lucky enough to buy some of Karla's wonderful jewelry again this year. Karla and her husband are talented designers and manufacturers of fabulous silver and semi-precious gemstone pieces. Located down the beach past the Henry Morgan, she is there most mornings from 9 to 12. She is very friendly and knowledgable about the stones and other materials (like abalone, nautilus, and fossilized shark teeth) that she works with. I have already recieved many compliments about my new turquoise and pearl pendant. I am happy to support a local craftsperson who produces such high quality work.
PS. I was pleasantly surprised (especially given the large number of customers she has) that Karla remembered me from last year!