“Amazing”
Review of Anemona Divers

Anemona Divers
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I spent a week in West bay, diving with Anemonia. We had the most amazing week ever. Denisse, Barbara and all the staff were amazing ! They took us to 11 differents dive spots that were all amazing. Denisse took picture during our dives and gave us the pictures. That was very kind of her. We did our Deep Dive Aventure with Denisse and it was an amazing experience. Amazing dive shop and staff ! And ask for Denisse, she is wonderful!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have a perfect experience with Anemona Divers this August. Our family of four adults earned our Advanced Diving Certificate with Denisse as our Dive Master/Instructor. She and the rest of the staff at Anemona where a complete joy to be around. Everyone is very friendly, professional, patient and fun to be with. The diving along this beautiful reef is marvelous. Denisse is the manager at Anemona and what an incredible asset she is! Employees like Denisse and a rare, rare find and should be treated like the special jewel that they are! It is clear the Denisse manages her staff (of highly educated diving enthusiasts) with respect but that she expects a lot out of them and they are also a wonderful asset! Denisse IS Anemona Divers. Wherever Denisse is working, find her, she will make your trip an amazing experience. Kudos must be given to the owner (though we never met her) because it takes a savvy and caring owner to find and keep a manager like Denisse and it would be our thought that whenever Denisse moves on, this owner will do her best to continue with finding exceptional employees.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I honestly don't know what can be said that everybody else haven't already said. I'm deaf myself, and Anemona Dive shop doesn't consider that to be an obstacle at all, and Denisse even attempted to learn how to communicate with me via sign language. Would you be able to say the same for any other dive shops on Roatan? Shop crews also went beyond just teaching diving and making sure that I'm GOOD at what I'm learning - and offered many useful tips that I still uses to this day. Anemona Divers is the only dive shop I would ever consider going to whenever I'm back in Roatan. They're that good.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went down to Roatan for my 4th time. We stayed at Turtle Beach (great spot) and they recommended Anemona Divers. It was a great recommendation. Dennise was a great dive master. Her dive profiles were awesome and she made the dives really enjoyable. The staff was friendly, helpful and always had smiles on their faces. When I go back to Roatan, I'll be diving with Anemona again.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We dove with Anemona on two previous trips to Roatan. On this third trip, we were traveling with another couple and we were all staying at Infinity Bay. Since Infinity Bay now has a dive shop, our friends really wanted to dive with Inifity Divers for the convenience. We asked them to meet with both Anemona and Infinity Divers before making a decision. First was Infinity where we treated as just another customer - nothing special. Our friend wanted to test out some new equipment before his dive. infinity was going to charge him $20 for the tank and strongly recommended that he pay additional to take a dive master with him. Then we went to Anemona. Within the first 30 seconds, our friends agreed that Anemona was the obvious and only choice. Denisse at Anemona told our friend to just grab a tank and try out his new gear to get comfortable - no charge. What a difference!

We were picked up at the dock at Infinity Bay for every dive, so it was just as convenient as diving with Infinity. Anemona always brought our dive gear with them - already set up and ready to go. They even had the correct regulators set up with the correct BCs. Awesome valet service!

Patrick told the guys how to get certified to hunt lion fish. He even arranged for their certification and they all had great fun spearing the lionfish.

We felt like were diving with friends and even met up with Patrick and Denisse for drinks and dinner one night. They were all very professional and took great care of us. We are already planning a return trip next year and will definitely dive with Anemona.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction