“Anemona Divers Rock!”
Review of Anemona Divers

Anemona Divers
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Best location on West Bay and best diving experts around. I booked a few dives with Anemona Divers and ended up taking the certification course (I am a NAUI diver and decided to recertify as a PADI diver). Denisse, Pablo and the whole team know the reef like the back of their hand and I enjoyed their flexibility, passion, and rigor. I highly recommend Anemona!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The guys at Anemona Divers are all fantastic. Maria is dedicated to treating to a joyful experience and the professional team of Dennise, Pablo, Barbara and Ann ensure all activities are safe and well executed.

The shop itself is located in a great location for either diving the popular dive sites on the west of the island or going to the southern sites which are equally impressive. (I saw an 8ft roughtail stingray here). This location also improves chances of good diving regardless of weather; if the conditions are bad in the west then these guys can always go south and find more sheltered dive sites.

With an established set of credentials and experience under my belt, including certified PADI instructor, I can confidently say; with the world class diving on offer, and the low prices these guys charge, you will find this to be a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

While visiting the island of Roatan I found this company on trip advisor, my son wanted to try scuba diving for the first time. He is only 12 years old and was very, very nervous. What an awesome experience, we felt like we had the entire ocean to ourselves, instruction was fantastic and safety was always top priority. Thank you Maria, Denisse, Pablo, Annie, Marcos, and Humberto for an awesome adventure that my son will NEVER forget. Folks, don't pay the cruise ship for an over-priced excursion, you will not be disappointed with Anemona Divers, they are simply amazing.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recently went to Roatan Honduras to visit a good friend and I decided to get my Advanced Open Water Certification while I was there. The people at Anemona Divers were so friendly and looked like they really enjoyed their jobs. I heard the same comments from my fellow divers who had stopped at other dive shops and chose Anemona over the others because of the smiles and greetings they received from the manager (Denisse). Maybe I just had great timing, but my fellow divers were all great people from different parts of the world and we enjoyed our time together after diving also. I enjoyed all of the dives. The fish seemed to be more curious of us than in other places that I have been. The Odyssey wreck dive was so interesting that I almost lost track of my time under water. The best dive was the night dive. We were able to see the color of the coral in a different light and actually see that coral is alive. The bioluminescence was amazing. The only bad part of the trip (if you can call it that) was the last day when I couldn’t dive because of the cruel restriction from flying after diving that nature puts on us. I hope to go back. Thank you, Denisse and all of the people at Anemona Divers!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

It's simply the best diving experience you can get. From the instructors, the people, all the staff, it's just pure happiness and professionalism. This year was the second time i dived with the floks of Anemona Divers; last year i got my Open Water Certification with them, and it just keeps getting better. We were never in danger, saftey is allways first, but at the same time, you enjoy one of the best reefs in the world. The Aguila highly recomended deep and shipwreck dive. Thank you all, Denisse, Pablo, Annie, and Maria Paz for this experience. Hope to return soon!!