“$5 Breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in West Bay
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Carribean style food, succulent basil butter lobster specialties, Rated # 1Key lime pie, Natural tropical drinks, Dining with parrots, True Carribean athmosphere...
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Celeste's has a set breakfast menu that varies daily. We ate here three times during our recent trip to Infinity Bay. The food is good with excellent service. You can't beat $5 for breakfast!

1  Thank Crawford67

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Usually a baleada is a baleada but not at Celeste's. The bread itself is home made and is the best and biggest I have ever had and filled with amazing fresh ingredients (lobster in my case) and my friend's was great as well. This is a must try and the perfect spot to get away for a lunch break while in the West Bay Beach area on Roatan.

1  Thank roatandrummerdave
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed at West Bay Loge in the Honduran Island of Roatan, it is home to Celeste's Cuisine. They kept saying best and most healthy food on the Island. I am NOT a healthy food eater but I wanted to embrace the culture and food so we ate almost EVERY meal there for nine days. Her breakfast is varied, and flavorful, the lunches are good and the supper meals I ate were great. Usually Lobster, they serve 2 medium sized lobsters, baked potato and vegetable, a "secret" butter sauce compliments it very well. A glass of an adult beverage AND dessert, WOW ! No better have I had, servers are so friendly, the cooks are nice, I am a 50 year old, farm style eater, moderately active scuba diver and I felt great, energetic, and satisfied with the meals. The price was almost unbelievably low ! (the chef teased me if I eat too much lobster I could turn into one....... What a way to go, I had it one more night.

1  Thank ScubaBillyNuckles
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good service, nice place, and excellent ballads. Unluckily for my wife we went twice and they did not have some of the meats that she wanted but I ate an excellent pulled porked baleada. It´s neither an expensive nor a cheap place.

1  Thank dmcastro81
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had the 6 course lobster dinner during our stay. Not only was it a great price, the food was wonderful. One of our favorite of the trip!

1  Thank jhinsc