Casa de Paradise
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$261
$171
Hotels.com
$398
$219
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$203
Hotels.com
$353
$611
Travelocity
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
$356
  • Breakfast included
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$122
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe penthouseprivate beachlounge chairsfishgrocery storemyrabedroomunitspropertyroatanislandvendors
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 12, 2012

The Lodgings - We stayed in both Savannahs Treasure and Spencers Cove - superclean, beautifully decorated, bug free,excellent kitchens,direct tv,all the bottled water and the islands best Buenos Dias coffee included. The staff on the property do an outstanding job of keeping the place beautiful inside and out.
The Location - Outstanding spot along Westbay Beach- powdery white sand extends into turquoise water - unbeatable for people watching, sunbathing, sipping,swimming, floating, starfish sightings etc. etc. Stroll barefoot either direction down the beach to find fun happy hour specials and tasty food options and good music.The shady peace and quiet of your accommadations is only a few steps away - truly the best of both worlds. There are security officers in sight 24hrs a day safety was never a concern.
The Overall Experience - There was not a single thing that could be improved upon. Whether dealing with Ron and Myra directly or the people they recommend you know you are in good hands. During 4 weeks we were in Roatan we met lots of other vacationers and often would stop by their places and they would come over to ours. I can honestly say that we and 10 of our newest friends all agree Casa de Paradise is without a doubt THE BEST PLACE TO STAY ON WESTBAY BEACH. Thankyou so much for your hospitality. SO much.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hoonforlife
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The pics online looked good, Myra the owner is extremely friendly and helpful, but I should have checked room dimensions. Kingfish is a poky size for two, we were wakened by construction two nites, the beach front was not sprayed and we were eaten alive by sandflies ( our 3rd visit, first such experience). They only clean once a week and after 5 nites I demanded service! With all the fine sand sweeping my room thrice daily myself is not what I want to do on a vacation. Caveat emptor I learned. The big houses look nice and they probably are at Casa. I paid much more than where friends stayed, Bananarama, they had few bites, daily maid service and a bigger cabin.

• Stayed: December 2011
5  Thank litoe
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I have not even arrived on the island yet arrive and Myra has been so kind to me...I am an Artist moving back to the Island after many many years.....she has bent over backwards with her kindness to me...... I did not think people like her were left on the planet....just a big thank you for being you and for being such an open genuine, honest person.....someone who care about others....I am so grateful!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank coritathomas
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is by far the best place to stay in West Bay. We were on our Honeymoon and we stayed on the bottom floor in Savannah's Treasure. The room was more like an apartment with a fully stocked kitchen including Ron's amazing coffee provided gratis and a large living room. The washroom had two sinks and the stand-up shower had two shower heads. I think the place was bigger than my condo back in Toronto!

The location is great as well, right on the beach, but just slightly off to the side from the resorts, which means we had the beach to ourselves most of the time. We spent the nights sitting on beach chairs and watching the stars and then lazily heading down the beach to one of the restaurants. In the mornings we made ourselves breakfast and ate on the patio looking out onto the beach and the sea.

Book this place you won't be dissapointed!! Thanks Ron and Myra for your hospitality!!

Derek

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingCanook
Reviewed August 26, 2011

This place is fantastic. Big private house with all the amenities and gorgeous view of the best beach in Roatan. Absolute perfection. The owners are wonderful, especially Myra. She is the sweetest.
I had just arrived from Honduras where I became a little sick and she was so nice - she took me all over the island to the clinics and pharmacies. She took several hours out of her time to do this for me after we had only known each other for 2 days.
I cannot endorse this place enough. Book it! You will absolutely love it.

Dennis. F - Toronto, Canada