Sea Vue Luxury Condominiums
$262
$398
$212
$197
Foster's West Bay(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
West Bay Lodge and Spa(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$122
  • Breakfast included
Posada Seremein(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$126
$111
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$152
$264
Caribe Tesoro(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$200
$175
Travelocity
$716
Travelocity
All reviewsshort walkoscarsuiteroatanbeach
Reviewed September 5, 2010

My wife and I and another couple traveled over Honduras and saved Roatan for last. I am SO glad that we found this place as it was the most relaxing part of our vacation. We first stayed in the smaller condo until our friends arrived. It was very nice in there, had a kitchen and awesome AC. Once we upgraded to the penthouse upstairs I felt too spoiled! It was huge, my wife and I had our own bathroom, full kitchen and anything else you would need. The view was beautiful and a very short walk to the beach. Even closer is a mini mall that sells miscellaneous items you may need. Also close by is a restaurant that was pretty nice.

We stayed at another spot on the island but this place FAR surpassed it. The owners were very nice, honest, and extremely helpful telling us about the island. They even rented snorkel gear that we used. Overall I have nothing but fond memories of that place and wish it was for rent as my wife and I would probably of never left.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Everything was wonderful, the scenery (close to beach, beautiful view from our luxury room), cleanliness (my biggest surprise was when I wiped up some water I had spilled ...I looked at the paper towel afterwards and there was no dust whatsoever!!!) and best of all the service (some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!) We recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Pros:

Pool
Beautiful hotel grounds
Amazing location near the beach
Free purified water in the rooms
Vehicle and snorkel rentals
Beautiful Penthouse Suite with amazing views (took a peak as it was being cleaned)

Cons:

The room we stayed in was small (bed next to the refrigerator and kitchen).
Rock-hard bed
Noise from the outdoor lobby, fridge running & room overtop the generator.
Cold shower
No view
On-site construction early in the morning
Internet didn't work

• Stayed: February 2010
Reviewed October 13, 2009

My husband and I traveled to Honduras with two other couples for a much needed two week retreat. I can't say enough good things about our stay. The apartment was beautiful and the hosts were gracious. They have lived on the Island for quite a few years so were an invaluable source of guidance in eating, shopping, and touring. The units were kept very clean and our hosts were always ready with the little extras that larger hotels forget. They checked on us frequently to make certain we had all that we needed and most that we wanted. We were especially impressed with the level of honesty of the workers. They were a few times that we would inadvertently leave some of our more valuable belongings behind very visible to the work staff. We NEVER had a problem. That means a lot to us the way the world in general is today. We were always comfortable and truly enjoyed our stay.

If you don't want to get "lost in the crowd" of vacationers at the larger resorts, treat yourself to a beautiful, tropical, home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2009

Good location and clean apartments but at a ridiculous price for what you get. The hotel is still under construction so expect builders to wake you early in the morning. Frequent power and water cuts. Not unexpected on Roatan but given the rent, one would expect a generator. Showers are poor (lukewarm water and very weak water pressure). Again, a relatively small inconvenience but given what we paid, we were very disappointed. You stay in some of the bigger hotels on the beach for the same price, and enjoy much better facilities and service. Note that the studio flats do not have sea views and the view from the flats on the first floor is only partial as it is blocked by the hotel directly in front of the apartments.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business