“Fantastic service, beautiful property and amazing views!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Bay
Sea Vue Luxury Condominiums
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in West Bay
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I came back to Roatan for my daughter's wedding. After the wedding activities were done, I came to Sea Vue and relaxed for my last three nights. Willow, Karl and the Sea Vue team made my stay memorable and relaxing! Will definitely stay here again and highly recommend the property to everyone!

Room Tip: The best in room views are in the suites!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank travel4metoday
There are newer reviews for Sea Vue Luxury Condominiums

Reviewed May 7, 2011

My sister and I stayed at SeaVue for a week – my daughter was in the middle of a scuba diving internship in West Bay so the purpose of our visit was to see her. She was living in student-type basic accommodation in West End and really appreciated a week with us at luxurious Sea Vue! We stayed in the penthouse, which was spotlessly clean and spacious. There is even a golf buggy with a friendly driver to take you and your suitcases up the steep incline, and he is always on-call should your legs be a bit tired! The balcony is huge, with a beautiful view of the sunset. Some of my daughter’s diving buddies came over for cocktails and thought it was fabulous. The water in the pool was lovely and warm and we loved the jacuzzi and waterfall. The shower was large with no water temperature problems and the double sink was a helpful touch. We had no trouble with internet connection. The owners were lovely people and always happy to help - Karma picked us up from the airport and took up to a supermarket; Willow found me some painkillers (none to be found locally), and Carl arranged a trip for us to Anthony’s Key to snorkel with the dolphins. We hired one of the Sea Vue cars at a reasonable rate, which allowed us to explore the island. A pefect holiday - we'd all love to go back one day.

Room Tip: Well worth paying the bit extra for the penthouse
  • Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank NobathinBath
Reviewed January 5, 2011

We chose to stay in West Bay for the best snorkeling right off the beach, and at Seavue as an affordable way to do it. Four of us were extremely comfortable. In fact the penthouse has more features than are even mentioned on the web page -- in
addition to the large bathroom with two sinks, shower, and toilet, there is a second bathroom with sink and toilet. The hosts took us to the supermarket on our way in from the ferry so we were able to cook some of our meals in the well-
equipped kitchen. But we also went out for some memorable restaurant meals -- more memorable than the food you get at the all-inclusive West Bay resorts. SeaVue is a great choice in West Bay.

Only one small caveat: Though we appreciated that SeaVue made snorkeling equipment available at a lower price than the dive shops, we had some problems with the masks. They just didn´t work as well as the dive shop gear we eventually rented. The
SeaVue owners were very accommodating about not charging us for the equipment we had trouble with. But if you want to head right out and make the most of your snorkeling time (our visit was a short one), you may want to start out with dive shop masks and snorkels.

That said, I highly recommend SeaVue and have known other people who stayed there and loved it as well. One of my family members observed "We may just be in the best possible place."

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2010

My husband and I went there for our honeymoon in September. It was absolutely beautiful! We stayed on the top floor condo, the view is breathtaking. And the owners of the condos were so nice, too! During our stay there were several hurricanes, but they kept us informed and safe. The staff is wonderful, too. We also appreciated the establishment was very Eco-friendly.

Side note for the area- Just make sure you bring (or buy) bug repellant, as the sand flies make evenings unbearable outdoors without it.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 5, 2010

My wife and I and another couple traveled over Honduras and saved Roatan for last. I am SO glad that we found this place as it was the most relaxing part of our vacation. We first stayed in the smaller condo until our friends arrived. It was very nice in there, had a kitchen and awesome AC. Once we upgraded to the penthouse upstairs I felt too spoiled! It was huge, my wife and I had our own bathroom, full kitchen and anything else you would need. The view was beautiful and a very short walk to the beach. Even closer is a mini mall that sells miscellaneous items you may need. Also close by is a restaurant that was pretty nice.

We stayed at another spot on the island but this place FAR surpassed it. The owners were very nice, honest, and extremely helpful telling us about the island. They even rented snorkel gear that we used. Overall I have nothing but fond memories of that place and wish it was for rent as my wife and I would probably of never left.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Everything was wonderful, the scenery (close to beach, beautiful view from our luxury room), cleanliness (my biggest surprise was when I wiped up some water I had spilled ...I looked at the paper towel afterwards and there was no dust whatsoever!!!) and best of all the service (some of the nicest people you'll ever meet!) We recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Pros:

Pool
Beautiful hotel grounds
Amazing location near the beach
Free purified water in the rooms
Vehicle and snorkel rentals
Beautiful Penthouse Suite with amazing views (took a peak as it was being cleaned)

Cons:

The room we stayed in was small (bed next to the refrigerator and kitchen).
Rock-hard bed
Noise from the outdoor lobby, fridge running & room overtop the generator.
Cold shower
No view
On-site construction early in the morning
Internet didn't work