“Fabulous Christmas Vacation”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The resort from the ocean
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lisa S
“Fabulous Christmas Vacation”
Reviewed January 6, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We arrived at the hotel after a long travel and it was beautiful. The owners were so helpful. They even assisted with setting up transport from the airport that was very reasonably priced and included a stop at the local grocery store on the way. Which I would advise if you stay. You have a full kitchen and while there is a couple of restaurants close it is nice to have the ability to eat “at home”.

They were available for help even during the holidays. They answered questions, set up reservations and additional transportation for activities.

The rooms were clean and had all the amenities that you would need. There was some difficulties with the TV and internet but the owners provided us with a local cell phone and set up a hotspot for us when it was out for over 24 hours. This was not necessary but very much appreciated.

The view is amazing, the ocean is lovely and calm. There was terrific snorkeling right out front. They provide several non-motorized water sport options to include kayaked and paddle boards.

It is very quiet on the beach in front of the hotel. There is only a few other resorts and a dive shop. It is a short walk to either the West End or West Bay. I would say the West End was our preference despite the walk being slightly more difficult.

Overall we were all very happy during our stay and with our experience at the Buena Vista. We will return for sure.

Jessica B
“Piece of Paradise”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

They had a beer waiting for us when we landed after having flight difficulties. Friendly staff and beautiful rooms! The scenery looks exactly as it does in the picture.Could not have asked for a more perfect vacation. My favorite part was the infinity pool while overlooking the ocean. Good food and great entertainment in walking distance.

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Oct 15, 2017
So glad you guys made it here after your flight difficulties! Thank you for your kind words, hope we see you again!
smirchia
Moore, Oklahoma
“Amazing and highly recommend”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is a must book ignore you are going to Roatan. I can’t say enough about this place. The facilities are beautiful and luxurious and the staff.... they made everything perfect for my trip. Honestly made me feel like a family member not just a guest.

Maria Q
“Clean and Quiet Rooms with Helpful Owners”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I was in Roatan for a wedding and booked Buena Vista. The location was central to nearby hotels with restaurants and bars and it was also easy to catch water taxi's up to the West End. The owners were very helpful and quickly answered any questions before and during my stay. Definitely recommend!

Your age range 35-49
Sylvia_S4...
Weatherford, Oklahoma
“Wonderful condo, stunning views, and very relaxing!”
Reviewed October 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I loved everything about staying at Buena Vista. The condos are fully furnished and very very clean. We had our own private patio where we enjoyed the sunset and the views of the beach. They provided paddle boards, kayaks, and a beautiful pool to relax in. This area was so nice and quiet and only a 3-4 min water taxi ride away from being in the middle of everything. Not to forget, the washer and dryer I didn't have to come home with dirty clothes! I loved Roatan, and cannot wait to stay at Buena Vista again!

teresalyn...
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Loved everything about this quiet and oh so relaxing resort. I had impeccable service beginning at the time I booked my getaway and throughout my stay...The owners are extremely courteous!

The oceanfront view was so beautiful to wake up to and the sunsets are simply breathtaking! Because it is a small resort, it is so quiet, which was exactly what I was hoping for. The grounds are kept so prestine!

Loved having a kitchen, which is so spacious, for some easy meals, strolled down the beach for a 5-15 min walk for lunch / dinner or scheduled a taxi to go into town.

The diving is a-mazing! A must! Best part, it's 2 min from Buena Vista by boat to the best diving & the dive shop is right next door to the resort.
Paddle boarding was a great am activity too.

Highly recommend Buena Vista!

Debi K
“AMAZING”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I spent 8 glorious days here. Buena Vista's peaceful and relaxing environment is perfectly located. With just a short scenic walk or enjoyable water taxi ride you can be right in the middle of the action. We especially enjoyed being able to walk right out on Buena Vista's beach and snorkel. Some of the best coral we saw was right there. The owners and staff are always there to help. Berto(One of the staff.) even picked and cut fresh coconut for us and had it waiting at our door. We did not want to leave, and will be back! Thank you Buena Vista for a fantastic time and memories that we will never forget!

Management Response
Jul 24, 2017
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed Roatan and Buena Vista and can't wait to have you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing