My wife and I had a great 7-night stay. Glen is a terrific host, cooks up some excellent breakfasts, and was really fun to talk to. The room was super clean, with a nice bathroom and shower, balcony, and a comfortable bed. The B&B is only a couple minutes walk to the beach, and there's a bunch of nice shops right across the street. We rented snorkel equipment and it was a lot nicer than what's available for rent on the beach. After hearing about it from us, my sister and her family are thinking about going there next Christmas (and maybe we will tag along!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently upgraded, surrounded by tropical paradise, pristine Caribbean warm water and gorgeous beaches, close to all, great reef diving, shallow or deep snorkeling, lots of activities. All rooms are well fitted with Queen beds, private baths, A/C, fans, TV, mini refrigerator, tables & chairs, view balconies. And now free wifi. Single, double, triple, and large family rooms available. Breakfast included. From the international airport take any taxi to West Bay Mall, we are across the street. We are a short 3 minute walk to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your West Bay B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Bed And Breakfast
- West Bay Hotel West Bay
- West Bay B & B Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras