“Beautiful beach, nice amenities”
Review of Tabyana Beach

and up
Roatan Shore Excursion: Small-Group West Bay Beach Tour
Ranked #3 of 19 things to do in West Bay
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We did this as part of a cruise excursion. The private beach area is nicely maintained. Great chairs, friendly staff, security, water activities, small gift shops, clean bathrooms and food available. We enjoyed the added benefit of the security that did not allow vendors to solicit beach goers, it made for a relaxing and enjoyable afternoon.

1  Thank val g
There are newer reviews for Tabyana Beach

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Visited Tabyana Beach as second half of cruise excursion after zip lining at Gumbalimba Park. It's a very scenic slice of beach with adequate restroom and changing facilities. Three gift shop buildings, Bar, and cash Buffet back the beach strip. The beach itself is absolutely beautiful, but you have to look hard past the four rows deep of lounge chairs, past all the local vendors and sales folks to spot it. At times there were more sellers hawking their wares than people enjoying the beach. I wish we had time to explore other options.

1  Thank Liner81
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Water is clear, clean simply beautiful. Some days I felt like it was my own private island. There are sand fleas it is really no big deal if you plan ahead. Get a sunscrean preferably bull frog with insect repellent and also a can of off with a deet of only 7% will work put this on and you will be fine. I was never bitten however I was preparred.

1  Thank DARREN P
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I cruised to Roatan, Honduras aboard the Norweigan Star. We docked in Roatan on April 11, 2013. We had signed up for the Tabyana Beach Party Excursion. Since we had our own snorkeling equipment and were familiar with snorkeling, we did not feel the need to pay the extra money for the snorkeling part of the excursion.

There were several things that impressed us with this particular excursion.
1. Our belongings were watched over by a very vigilant attendant. This provided a very comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
2. My husband and I have snorkeled in numerous places and we were both in agreement that this site offered the biggest variety of fish in one place that we had ever seen.
3. We felt very safe venturing out in the ocean because there were young men stationed in kayaks all along the reef. They were also throwing bread in the water which drew in schools of fish.
4. The attendent also pointed out to us which beach chaises would be in the shade the duration of our stay.
5. The luncheon provided with the excursion was light and tasty.
Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at Tabyana Beach.

3  Thank Betty D
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visit the island for the first time with Norwegian Dawn and experiance the beach party at tabayana beach and we had an amazing time,beautyful beach,great people,great food,we had an amazing time.free food and juice when booking excursion with the cruise.

1  Thank cavr1569